*** Conférence et revue qui seront dédiées au profilage politique ***
Deadline for submission of articles for this issue is 30 October 2014
QUT Law Review invites articles for its forthcoming Special Edition relating to legal and social aspects of G20 and the role of protest in modern democracies.
The special issue will include material from a public forum on G20 issues conducted in collaboration between QUT and Caxton Legal Centre Inc., to be held in the Banco Court on 30 October 2014.
Articles may address, but are not limited to, topics such as:
- The right to protest in a democratic society;
- Appropriate legislative responses and freedom of political expression;
- The limits of protest;
- Lessons from previous G20 protests;
- Civil liberties and the policing of protest;
- Social media and the domain of protest.
The special edition will be edited by Mark Thomas (QUT) and Scott MacDougall (Caxton Legal Centre Inc.).
We anticipate publishing by the end of 2014.
Click here for more information